Monday, May 18, 2020

Last Day for Gifted Services 2019-2020

This is going to be the last day for Gifted with Mrs. Carney website here for the 2019-2020 school year.  I know that this is not how we thought we were going to end the school year, but I am happy that many of you were able to come and do some of the many activities that I have posted.  For those of you who have not worked through the activities I will keep them up and you can continue to work on them through the summer.

I miss you all!  I hope that you and all of your families are safe and healthy.  Be sure to continue to wash your hands, keep safe distances, and follow the directions given by your family and by the state of Ohio.  

I know this summer is going to continue to be a challenge as we are socially isolating and slowly having stores, community centers, and other places open back up.  I can't believe how much I miss going to the zoo or even going to Walmart or Target!  But most of all I miss learning with you all.  I miss reading amazing books, learning new and challenging Math tasks, building cool end of the year projects, and playing fun games with you all.

I can't wait until we can be together again.  Maybe it will be in August or maybe we will need to wait longer, but either way please know that when we are together again we will get back to learning together and having fun in the Gifted classroom. 💗💗💗

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you too

Teacher said...

Awww ... miss you "guys" so much!

Post a Comment