Monday, April 20, 2020

Start a Story!

Good Morning Gifted Learners!

Today my challenge for you is to start a story.  I have three different story starters for you.  There is a main idea and then a list of 12 different phrases that you can use during the story (you don't have to use all of the phrases, just use the ones that sound interesting to you!).  You can post your story as a comment or you can save your story for me to read later.  Be creative and have fun while writing stories about:

The problems started on the way to the haunted castle…
witch's broombubbling cauldronrusty suit of armorsleeping king
evil magic teacherdungeonheadmasterstone wall
centaurfloating castlea lonely sorceresspuff of smoke

It all started when I got to my space ship…
water planetcomet incidentgas giantmissing moon
uninhabited planetvery tall alienplanet is missingSaturn's rings
floating robotteleporterunknown planetannoying astronaut

I realized we had a problem during dessert…
get onedropped my forkno napkinsate too much
asked to leaveextra lemonswaiter talked a lotmessy table
only peanut shellsso crowdedit wasn't an appleuneven chair

No comments:

Post a Comment