Friday, April 17, 2020

Puzzles, Puzzles, and More Puzzles for my Gifted Learners

Today I am sharing a fun and different types of puzzles.  These are great my Gifted learners.  

Go to http://solveme.edc.org 

There are 3 types of puzzles there. The first kind of puzzle asks you to balance numbers.  Here is an example of a balance puzzle: 

In this example, you can see that the two trapezoids equal 6.  
You also know that 💗+6+6 = 🔵+🔵
And if you add 💗+6+6 +🔵+🔵=44 
So 💗 = 16 and each 🔵= 8 


There are two other kinds of puzzles including the Who Am I? Puzzles which gives clues to a 3 or 4 digit number and Mystery Grid which is similar to Sudoko if you've ever played that.


If you take on the challenge, good luck and tell me (IN THE COMMENTS BELOW) which puzzles you have solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment