Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hatchet -

This is for my students who started reading the book "Hatchet" with Mrs. Carney before schools
closed down.  It's a great book for students starting in 5th grade and up.  The book is about a kid named Brian who ends up alone in a forest with only a HATCHET.  The book isn't scary, it's just about a kid who is learning to survive against the wildness.  You can find the book online if you like to read books online.  I sent the book home with some of the students - so you might have the book at home, too.  

Here's the book I found online Hatchet Book pdf

And here's the link to the Choice Board for activities to go along with the book.

Google Doc Hatchet Choice Board

If you already started a choice board and need a link, leave me a message and I will send you a tinyurl with the link to your board.

I miss you all and hope you are reading something WONDERFUL!  😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment