Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Happy Hump Day!


Have you ever heard of Wednesday being called Hump Day?  It's because Wednesday is in the middle of the week.  Once you are finished with Wednesday you're "over the hump"! LOL

For Something fun today I have loaded up a few videos.  These are part of the Puzzlement Series that I sometimes share with you, especially on Fridays. 

Marble Races!  I have to admit I was on the edge of my seat rooting for these marbles!  Do you think we could recreate this in our classroom???? 

Cats and Dominos! This video made me LOL.  I love the different ways the dominoes move.



A very, very complicated lemonade machine. My son loves watching videos like this.  Do you know what you call a machine like this that has no purpose and many moving parts in one direction?  Leave me a note in the comments if you can tell me what it's called.




Click and enjoy a little break, today!






No comments:

Post a Comment