Monday, April 6, 2020

Enrichment Resources

CMSD is currently distributing learning packets. These are academic enrichment materials that are handed out with pick-up meals and posted on the CMSD website:  ClevelandMetroSchools.org.

You can also go to any Staples Store in Cleveland and have them printed out for free.


Here is a list of the links to resource packets you will find when you click the link:


And here is an example of a story in the 4th-grade packet:


I do hope everyone is able to check out these resources.  I miss you all and hope everyone is doing well.  - Mrs. Carney

2 comments:

Melanie :) said...

HELLO MRS. CARNEY, I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CARD I MISS YOU HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL AS WELL! MY MOM HAVE PRINTED PART OF MY HOMEWORK. TAKE CARE! BE SAFE!

:) MELANIE

Teacher said...

Excellent! I am glad to hear that you are able to do some of the work. I know it's a lot. I miss you all so much. Take Care and be safe, too!

Post a Comment